Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick Day

I'm taking a sick day (or two) for the next couple of days. So my posts might be a little lazy (i.e., I might just post goofy youtube videos or dirty jokes from the web).

I caught the nasty stomach flu that I affectionately refer to as the plague.

Yuck.

I hope all are well.

Thanks for the visits and the comments on yesterday's rant.

I'll be checking in as I can.

In the mean time, I didn't see this live, but boy it's a good one.



Dan Akroyd and some regulars as GOP nincompoops.

Priceless.

7 comments:

Sidhe February 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

LOL..."No one is as smart as Rush Limbaugh. No one!"

Sidhe February 16, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

P.S. Get better soon and ask Tom what the singular of sheeple is...thanks:-)

Aliceson February 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Oooh, stomach bug, hope you feel better soon.

Shady Lady February 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Feel better quick, Skyewriter! There are some nasty bugs going around.

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

That's no fun. Get well soon. I saw that SNL skit...pretty funny stuff...the Repubs being all smug and thinking they pulled one over on Obama.

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

No worries. I've gotten to the point where I just can't post on a daily basis between work, class, etc. I think you've earned a break after posting on a daily basis!
Get better!

Anonymous,  February 17, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

Feel better Skye.

Am under the weather myself and working 14.5 hours did not help!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP