Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Requiem in Swear Words: The Sopranos

There's a big gaping hole in my world.

I miss The Sopranos.

I found this online today.

It is an amazing (and foul-mouthed) compilation that tells the entire story across six seasons-- using only the words "f*ck" (including every derivation of that term) and "sh*t":


the sopranos, uncensored. from victor solomon on Vimeo.

I need to keep things light for a few days.

I've been way too serious for a while now and it's starting to affect my complexion and my sex life.

Way too much info, I know. Sorry family members who might peek in; you know I swear, but the sex thing, not so much.

Happy Hump Day all.

PS: Meeting with diss. chair went excellent. One chapter to go, a conference presentation next month, defense in April, and I am degreed. Wa-hoo!

5 comments:

Aliceson February 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Glad to hear your meeting went well, and I hope your sex life improves soon... for your husband's sake at least.

Arlene February 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Glad things went well with the meeting. Uh, don't know what to say about the other. At least you have SOME sort of sex life! Enjoy. Aren't you supposed to be a newylywed?!

Sidhe February 11, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Good meeting! Yay!

I know this won't surprise you at all but I once counted all the times the f*bomb was used in Pulp Fiction, just for fun.

No, I don't remember how many times it was. Guess I'll have to go watch it again.

Verification word: blagi

Definition: The mucus Blagojevich left behind (it will take years and a top-notch HAZMAT team to fully clear Illinois of the taint)

Anonymous,  February 11, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

How can go wrong with two of the best words in the English language?

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Okay, every time I try this, for some reason it doesn't work, but as the monkey never learns.....

"I need to keep things light for a few days.

I've been way too serious for a while now and it's starting to affect my complexion and my sex life.
"

Strange? A friend asked me the other day, he said, "How is your sex life?" and I replied, "If it wasn't for pickpockets, I wouldn't have a sex life at all

Drum roll ... Take My Wife.

Okay now here comes the "tricky part" the super secret code word is inghnest ... which is what you get if you eat two $1.00 hot dogs in rapid order.

BCO

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP