Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanks, Don

I just wanted to post a quick thanks to Don Smith at Creative Endeavors for the unexpected and very kind nod to my little blog.

I'm under a bit of a remodel and all of you bloggers who have been through the pitfalls of loading a new template know of which I speak.

I have a new post I am working on as Obama's train enters Washington's Union Station.

What a moment in our nation's great history.

For those here for this first time thanks to BoxCarOkie, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to browse the archive.

For my ever faithful and patient readers and friends, welcome back.

T-minus three days, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 18, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

I like your header. Very nice.

skyewriter January 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Thanks, Seeing Eye.

I'm still doing a bit of tweaking.

I cannot believe how complicated this whole html/code thingy is.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP