Monday, January 19, 2009

I was saving this for tomorrow...

But I had to share one of the smartest things I have heard in a long time.

In order for our country to heal, there is no "Right" there is no "Left" there is only FORWARD!

Thank you America for making the best choice, the right choice this time around.

If you haven't come across this Huff Post piece, it really sums up what I've been observing, thinking and witnessing all over the blogosphere and out here in the "real" world.

Happy Inauguration All!

PS: Please check out the post from earlier today of you have a moment. We must stay vigilant and no gets to sleep this time around!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

I just wanted to say that I love your blog makeover. Very nice.

As usual, your posts are lovely.

skyewriter January 19, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Thanks, Catherine.

Still a bit of picture hanging to do, but I am glad you like it.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP