Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Intermezzo: The Nursing Breast

A bit off topic, I know. But a recent blog post by Seeing Eye Chick got me thinking about this.

What if people on Facebook started posting pictures of mammals nursing?

Here's some great ones I found:

A Macaque:







An Elephant:























A seal:
















And a homo sapiens:


When are we going stop being so puritanical about the boobs? Especially, nursing ones?













One last thing I found I thought was funny. Men should realize their nipples are attached to (non-lactating) breasts, too.


I'll be back with more on my current post-theme soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

YEA! For Shameless Boobie Whores! Uppity Cosmic Cows Unite!

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Now ..this made laugh... thanks....

Wild Child January 6, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Um, actually, I think one of my lactation nurses talked about men nursing. So the "no" instruction is not all that correct. I don't remember clearly though, that was 5 years ago.

skyewriter January 6, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

You know, Wild Child, after reading your comment, I think I recall seeing a science channel program or documentary about a man who lactated.

Stranger things have been known to happen...

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Egads. I just keeping seeing that episode of Family Guy where Peter Nurses Stewey and poor baby pulls a pubey-chest hair out of his mouth with horrified look on face--for obvious reasons.

Eeeeeewee!

Anyhow, before I relized what a small group of blogs I visit and how I am probably not the first, I tagged you Skyewriter.

If you have already written up stuff, then I dont expect you to do it again. I dont get around much--what can I say?

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP