Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Day After

I just wanted to post a quick comment thanking all of you who visited the blog yesterday and especially those that left comments (it makes me feel loved :).

I am currently out-of-town, house/dog sitting for a friend.

But I wanted to check in; I am working on a meatier post and will hopefully get it up by tomorrow.

Is everyone else as excited as I am about Obama?

I watched the address at least five times yesterday and cried every time.

Aren't we the luckiest people in the world?

Hope all are well.

3 comments:

Aliceson January 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

We are the luckiest people in the world and finally we have a President who's got his head in the game. Love that!

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Very excited. I thought his freeze on salaries was a great move. Finally some who really wants to govern rather than someone who wants to use the office to wield power for their own benefit and for the sake of their cronies.

What a breath of fresh air. Washington has a way of changing people though. I hope that he will be successful in resisting that.

And as for posting, I always miss ya when I don't hear from you. Great comments, beautiful writing, what more can you ask? ; )

skyewriter January 21, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

My comment did not appear (this new template definitely has a few bugs).

I hear Obama has a pretty good jump shot, Aliceson.

Thanks, as always Catherine for your kind support.

Tomorrow is the 36th anniversary of Roe V Wade. If you want to be a part of National Blog for Choice Day 2009 day, click below:

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/choice-action-center/bfc09-main.html

Spoiler alert for tomorrow's post...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP