Friday, January 9, 2009

Out of it

Today I am way hopped up on prescription pain medication. Saw a Sport Medicine doctor yesterday (considering I am matriculating at a Big 10 school makes me feel good about her qualifications) and she added some meds to the ones I got from the other doctor on Tuesday.

Needless to say, the backspace button has become my nemesis and I keep forgetting what I am trying to type by the time I get finished with all the deleting of the wrong consonants, vowels, random punctuation, etc.

Apologies to those whose blogs I managed to visit before the meds kicked in high gear of my comments made no sense.

I'll be in touch again soon,

Happy Firsat all (I decided to leave that one in so you could see how well my typign skills are; going to the riught general area on the keyboard but not quite hitting the right letter jey.)

PS: My little blog post about Yellowstone (1/2/09) got a line in the Yellowstone Newspaper in the opinions column. Neato.

8 comments:

Anonymous,  January 9, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Wow! A line in the paper. Congrats! I can say that I knew you when....
Get better. I too have Sciatica on occasion and it sucks! I spent Xmas on flexiril and hydrocodone. I hate that stuff, but it just hurt so bad, that it was necessary.

skyewriter January 9, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

That's what I'm taking, too.

Thanks for the well-wishes.

Hope you're having a great Friday.

Sidhe January 9, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Hope you start to feel better quickly.

Kudos to you!

Jim Macdonald January 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

If only my newspaper were that famous. I'm just a passionate follower of Yellowstone, who keeps track of everything related to Yellowstone.

But, I don't put everything that mentions Yellowstone. So, what you wrote definitely caught my eye.

Thanks for the link back - it's been record numbers coming to read my little hidden corner of the internet ever since the mania over the earthquakes.

skyewriter January 9, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Thanks again for the nod, Jim.
I've added you to my blogroll so I can keep up with your observations (and hopefully connect others to you, too).

Cheers!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Congrats on the newspaper thing.

Don't rush this getting better thing. The body does what it needs to do in its on time. Take it slow. We are not going anywhere.

Anonymous,  January 9, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

That's cool. Personally, I'm just happy when I get more than two visitors to my site. I keep my expectations where they should be... nice and low. Enjoy those meds!

Anonymous,  January 10, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Skyewriter, I am sorry to hear that you are unwell and hope that you feel better soon.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP