Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What kind of liberal are you?

I came across this quiz online.

Here's the link.

My results:

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or neo-hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.


I'd say that's about right on.

My wish for the day:

I wish I had oodles of cash laying about so that I could invest in stem-cell research stocks that are going to go through the roof now that Obama is in the White House and will allow for this important medical research to progress. Well, and also to invest in companies developing commercial space travel, but that's a post for another day (seriously, those low orbit space flight developer deelios are going to make people as loaded as Microsoft).

*Yes, Dad, I know I need to be working on my dissertation, but I am incapable of writing anything remotely intelligent at the moment between my tummy tantrums. At least I am not writing about you and your tighty whities at the moment.*

8 comments:

Stacy Hackenberg February 17, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Took your quiz. That last question was really hard. I really wanted to put all of them in said pyramid but it made me choose only one.

Aliceson February 17, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

I'll have to try this too, looks like fun.

Anonymous,  February 17, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

You believe that if we really want to defend American values, conservatives must be exposed, mocked, and assailed for every fanatical, puritanical, warmongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which they stand.

Oh, way, way off. LOL!

Shady Lady February 18, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

My result: You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.

Sure, I'll go with that...

Sidhe February 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.

Who knew?

skyewriter February 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

I love seeing your results everyone.

I wanted the smarty one, darn it.

I guess I am a peace patroller, tho'.

And Catherine, I like your take, too.

Sidhe: troglodyte is a word that has fallen out of usage for too long now. I can't believe it hasn't been a verification word yet.

Arlene February 18, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

It says I am a Peace Patroller. I just chose the funniest answers. I already moved out of the country 20 years ago!

Sidhe February 18, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Well, I for one, am a huge fan of the word troglodyte and use it as frequently as possible (just ask Tim). I like to use a lot of archaic vocabularly so I can feel like an elitist. Actually, as you know, I'm just a weirdo. Another word I use alot is Jacobite...it's fun.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP