Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clusterf*ck to the Poor House: Daily Show

I have not had time to look at the 14 page pdf that shows cuts and revisions to ARRA, so I won't be posting on them.

If you have been directed to this site looking for information on ARRA, click here.

Frankly, I am utterly drained by the whole thing.

And I am despondent by the fact I found out yesterday that Bill O' and I went to the same undergraduate institution of higher learning. Even though I attended many years after he departed, it still makes me feel dirty and contaminated somehow knowing that man got his journalism degree from an excellent communications program and he's starting to run his show like his former glory days as an Inside Edition correspondent. If you had any doubt as to Bill's professionalism, please watch the following short clip.



Here's John Stewart's reaction last PM to the lack of bipartisanship on the part of the Congressional GOP:


I am totally embarrassed that I am from Indiana every time I see Mike Pence.

If it's worth anything, he's not my representative.

Hope you all have great Tuesdays.

10 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Skull Fucking the Economy. Yep that pretty much covers it. And ass fucking their constituents. They would use Lube, but funding that would be considered Pork for the porkers.

The party that crashed our economy--still backing over Lady Liberty's carcass--They want to make sure the bitch is dead.

And John still got it wrong. He should have written Serfdom not slavery.

Stacy Hackenberg February 10, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

I'd trade you my Senator for yours but you probably don't want John Cornyn either.

I love the juxtaposition between O'Reilly and Stewart. One calls himself and journalist and isn't and one calls himself a comedian and is more of a journalist than everyone works at Faux news.

Do we live in a crazy world or what?

Aliceson February 10, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

That clip of B.O. is a classic. Reminds me of his embarassing falafel I mean loofah incident.

Shady Lady February 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Wow! Bill O'Reilly...what a professional.

Love John Stwewart...but seriously, why do the Republicans have do be such id10ts?!

Arlene February 10, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

We get the daily show here in the UK. It is probably the most accurate news we are getting about the US these days. I love that show.ndjoe

skyewriter February 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Sadly, Arlene, it's probably the most accurate TV news right now in the US, too.

It's funny and informative --like any good communcation should be.

Hope you're surviving the snow over there. It looks like it's been bad.

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

I know I will have made it in life when I can get a writer or correspondent spot on "The Daily Show." No, I'm not kidding.

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

I love the Daily Show and Jon Stewart. What wold we have done without him and his flaming Dick Cheney visuals over the last 8 years.

Ugh! Please don't tell me Bill O. went to our school? I have this sinking feeling. Talk about wound up too tight.

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Good luck tomorrow by the way!

Sidhe February 11, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

I know I didn't articulate this well at the time, but the real reason that I dropped out of that school was not lack of funds but it was really because B.O. went there. As soon as I found out, I just could not bring myself to go to class anymore.

BTW-I just got correspondence from that institution yesterday. Correspondence that I requested last November...I cannot fully express my pisstoffedness at them because I was planning on starting law school last month....who knew that I would have to work so hard to get documentation that I was an underage alcoholic.

The verification word is etsogene which sounds strangely like something that might happen in my uterus...well, not tonight (Tim had to go to bed after B.O., I can't believe he insists on watching that shyte, I just hope he didn't feel the need to have "gentleman's time").

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP