Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Just wanted to post a quick thanks to the 478 (and counting) people who popped by my blog today.

I find my good will has been worn through; despite my best efforts to be civil, some just wouldn't stop harassing; you know who you are. No gold stars for you today.

I found it infinitely amusing to read your comments to each other about what you said to me on my blog on your group blogs. Hi-larious. Seriously, don't you people have jobs or school?

Aren't you guys all about freedom of speech? I guess if it's anyone but you... (again, talking about the same small group of crashers who ruined the partay). The rest of you were great. It was nice to chat with you. Particularly you, wow. I look forward to reading your views on things in the future if you wish to comment again.

And while I am still able to be a grown up and have a shred of a sense of humor, I am suspending immediate comments temporarily.

I am soothed somewhat by the fact of my HUGE (HUGE! HUGE! HUGE!) google ad profits from today and yesterday.

From this graduate student to all who came; my student loan payment thanks you, as do our cat's kidneys that are being sustained by subcutaneous fluid injections daily. (Those things add up!)

2 comments:

Sidhe February 24, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Take care Skye.

You've stood up and done your best, put up with more and even explained over and over again your position when most would have simply given up.

Anonymous,  February 25, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Just popped in to see what condition your condition was in ...

I took that Norton Security off my system and I want to see if it is the "hang up over here" when I try to comment.

BCO

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP