Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Left to my own devices

Tom's off to Berkeley for the next few days to meet with his collaborator on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet (WAIS) project.

He's also getting ready to do a Beryllium-10 run on some ice core samples from Antarctica and is working on his application to go to our seventh and least visited continent next fall for the drilling of a new core.

I am enjoying my hiatus from the froth and spittle of my usual posts for now and taking a nice breather from pulse-pounding blog patrolling for conservative miscreants with lies to peddle.

I am hoping to have a meatier post for tomorrow, but still something on the lighter side, likely without nudity (apologies for this one below--- kind of :).

Hope you all have a great hump day.

2 comments:

Aliceson February 18, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

I was wondering where Cheney was hiding.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP