Monday, February 2, 2009

Sorry Feet off the Table! I forgot about tag

So I got tagged yesterday by an awesome blogger in the cold northern tier of the US: Feet off the Table.

Here's the rules:

1. Go to the fourth picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the fourth picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four more bloggers.

Here's my pic:



It's from our honeymoon last June. We went to an island off of the coast of the Yucatan called Isla Mujeres. A college friend does the time share thing and she offered us lodging anywhere we wanted as our wedding gift. It was awesome-romantic, beautiful, fun, relaxing.

This sculpture was at the southern most tip of the island, along with lots of other awesome sculptures on a bluff overlooking the water. (Yes, that is a penis.) But what's so cool about it is that we saw giant sea turtles, dozens of them mating in the water. It was incredible.

Here's my tags:

Musings of a Wandering Elf
Willpen's World
Apocalyptics Anonymous II
A Time for Change

I love blogging and all of my e-peeps.

3 comments:

Aliceson February 2, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Nice photo, and that's OK, I'm a middle child so being forgotten momentarily doesn't bother me.

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Okay I posted in response to Tag. I havent tagged anyone yet.

Nice picture and cool story!

Shady Lady February 3, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Great photo! Love the back story, too.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP