Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick Day, Part Deux

Apparently, it's not enough that I am literally getting turned inside out by this flu.

I am a glutton for punishment; why else would I be writing a dissertation?

But to add insult to infirmity I googled the name of an old ex, only to find he's doing trips to Ethiopia for charity and walking 5K marathons with his wife.

Who is he kidding?

I cannot believe some poor girl actually married that narcissistic mooch.

She's obviously a better woman than me and puts up with him flirting with and ogling any woman within a 25 nautical mile radius.

I think I'll put fever googling on the same list of "do nots" as drunk dialing.

Not a good idea.

Not good.

Hope everyone had a great Presidents' Day.

1 comments:

Aliceson February 17, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

I hate when I hear crap like this. Oh he's real great to his wife, yeah right. Some people try as they might, never change.

I'm afraid about what I would find if I googled ex-boyfriends. You must really be sick to be wanting to know this stuff. Hope you feel better soon!!!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP