Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yes, it's still 12/7/08 and I am posting again


Because this is what I meant to share this AM:

I found the image of this shopping list post-it at Found.com. It's a website where people submit scraps of paper they find randomly that they have scanned into digital format. Some are wickedly funny; some are sad; some are just downright strange. See example to the right there. What kind of store is this person going to? Hair and Meat at the same place? God, that makes me laugh.

I was a bit foggy this AM. My husband and I had an actual date last night. We met up with some friends at a bar down the street where four bands were playing. It was fun, I had one too many drinks (just one too many; two too many and I would've fallen home instead of walked and probably tried to side-back-kick Tom on his tookus. I get like that. Once I tried it, he caught my foot and I nearly hit the ground. With his cat-like reflexes he managed to catch one of my hands and gently lower me to the sidewalk. I've never tried it again.).

We don't drink much these days (except for decorating purposes) so I am quite a lightweight. Two G and Ts and I was nearly on my tookus.

Hope all are still having (or start to have) great Sundays.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  December 7, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

I am a cheap date too. Its nothing to be ashamed of. It just means scanned nekkid pictures wont end up on that site with your grocery list.
Or that your liver flies south for the winter.

Its all good. Since having small children, I havent had a night like that in a very very long time.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous,  December 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Hrm... perhaps wherever that person was shopping is the same place as where some restaurants get their food. It would explain a couple hairy entrees that I've had in the past year... and no, I did not order the hair.

Aliceson December 8, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

The other day I lost my list somewhere in Fleet Farm. After I got over the initial "what else do I need?" panic, I wondered what someone would think of my list.

Powdered egg whites
condoms
tape
welding rods
dog food (2 bags)

Glad to hear you let loose, even if it meant a headache in the morning.

skyewriter December 8, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

I never knew you could get condoms are Fleet Farm :). Makes sense tho'...

Aliceson December 8, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

You can't. My Fleet Farm and grocery store lists were combined.

skyewriter December 8, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Doh!

I wouldn't be able to keep them straight. That's why Tom does the grocery shopping; hate it!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP