Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've been tagged (thanks, D)

So here's how it works according to my tagger Political Morsels and Other Droppings:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about myself:

1. I have an obsession with my cat's tummy.

2. I have an irrational and paralyzing fear of clowns.

3. I used to model in runway shows in the Chicago area when I was 12-13 years old (hated it).

4. I have three screenplays and lots of novel chapters on storage discs, etc., that I may never share with another person.

5. Instead of being a writer (starving artist) I went for the safe route (Ph.D. in English).

6. I laugh A LOT when people cough/sneeze/laugh and fart at the same time.

My six tags:

A Time for Change
Musings of a Wandering Elf
Feet off the Table
JRen Photography
Swells Inspirational Nutrition
Hot-For-Jesus Former Fundie

Have fun!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP