Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jack Black/Jesus, A Hummingbird, and a Sourpuss

So there's a hysterical short film from Will Farrell (one of the co-producers), some other Saturday Night Live alums, and lots of other comedians about the Prop 8 vote in CA last month.

Check it out:

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die



Also, I am giving self a small pat on the back for completing the hummingbird (not with feather back-stitch, yet) on Mom's X-Mas present (she refuses net access so no worries the surprise will be spoiled):



I couldn't get the beak right, but I think it's fine.




Here's Emma's reaction to the bird:


zzzzz. . . hmmmm, whaaaa. . . you're bringing me catnip?


Oh, that thing again. . . *yawn*


I could care less, really. . .



Not. Kidding. Don't care. . .



Seriously, dude, get outta my face and let me get back to napping.

Hope all are doing well this December 4.

6 comments:

Aliceson December 4, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Awesome cross-stich. Your mom's gonna love it. Where do you find the time?

And cute kitty! At least she lets you take her picture. My hubby was chasing the dog around last night with the camera, and Oliver was being moody. He doesn't like having his photo taken. I think he was afraid that a taser would come out the end of the camera phone...

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. :)

Re: M & H... omg, I love them. I'm so glad a friend sent me the link to their little corner of the internet.

Emma looks unimpressed. LOL Reminds me of my cat... she doesn't get excited about anything but dinner. hehe

Stacy Hackenberg December 4, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

That was hilarious! Wow!

And great job on the cross-stitch. Way to much detail for me and my nearly blind eyes.

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Love the video. I am going to post a link on the other blog Yoga for Cynics, because he posted something about the movie Milk today. Talk about Synchronicity.

I thought the hummingbird looked great.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Love the video (Jack Black by the way is reprising a role he kind of played in a takeoff of Jesus Christ Superstar that's on u-tube). You sure Will Farrell's in there, though?

skyewriter December 4, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Thanks to all who visited today. Will Farrell (sadly) isn't in the video, but he is one of the co-producers for the video company.

I wonder which side he would have been funnier on? Tough call. . .

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP