Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sarah Palin: America's Newest Millionaire

I read something that makes me feel like I do after I've watched a horrible movie and right before I wonder how I can get my money back. I think to myself: "I'm a way better writer than whoever wrote this screenplay."

Here's what I read today: the illiterate idiot, known as FORMER VP candidate, Sarah Palin, is cruising book agents to sign a deal for a reported SEVEN MILLION dollars. That's right. I was stunned when I read this.

After the most historic election in history, and all of the books that are in the works about our president-elect, how can she even have the gall to attempt to be literate when we all KNOW she isn't? Oh, that's right, I forgot. She's a narcissistic egomaniac (she's also a dick; just like this one). Oh, and I also forgot, she'll have a co-author. She's not writing anything. She. Can't. Possibly. String. Words. Together. Without. Using. Yoda. Syntax.

I want to start a movement (work with me, people) to protest the publishing of ANY book authored by this moron. Any ideas on how to go about this?

O.J.’s book got thrown in the trash.

Let’s send Palin’s garbage there, too.

No wonder she didn't want the Bush tax cuts to expire.

Here's the Millionairess herself pre-$150,000 of clothes, hair, and makeup:

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 19, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

I dont know. She could write a real stinker and show the rest of America what a moron she is. Besides even if the book turns out to be nominally good, that just means we should nominate her ghost writer for office.

Didnt Dan Quayle do something similar?

Sidhe November 19, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Just imagine all the babbling, drooling Joe the Plumbers standing in line to get her autograph on the book they can't read that she didn't write. Hopefully it has lots of pictures.

Aliceson November 20, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

I know that I won't be reading any book that she "writes."

Nice photo of her, pre RNC makeover.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP