Sunday, November 30, 2008

Call the folks in the white coats RIGHT NOW

So, first, I am in a very goofy mood. Cannot. stop. seeing. the. words. ass. and. prick. in. the. strangest. of. places. Hurry with the jacket that has sleeves facing the back.

Also, am not sophisticated enough to figure out how to black out the name and phone number of the company on this truck. I can barely figure out how to take pictures with our new camera and then transfer them to the computer. I know you are all responsible folks and won't crank, spam and generally harass these nice stucco people.

Tom was driving, I was riding shot-gun and Mom was in the back seat. Luckily for us all I had the foresight to bring a handbag and remembered the camera. Now I get to share that at which we all laughed our tushes off (still cannot end this without a preposition--I am in writing paranoia frenzy over here, dudes in the white coats):



In no way does this mean I condone defacing private property, but boy that is pretty funny.

Hope all had great T-Days. I'm busy hauling out the X-mas decor, baking (oh, what a wicked mess I am making), and trying to get ready for my meeting with my chair this week. Also, have a phone interview for a Visiting Assistant Professor appointment sometime between Tuesday and Thursday. Do you think it's more than a coincidence that the word "ass" is in that job title? Just leave off the professor part.

God, I cannot wait to get this stupid dissertation finished so I can go be an "Ass".

Christmas decor pictures coming soon. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 30, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Thats a strange bit of synchronicity. I have an ass prick at my blog right now. We must be on the same wavelength.

Scccccary dude.

That is an awesome photo. I have really had days like that. You arent crazy. The universe is trying to tell you something.

What that could be, I have no idea.

Generally asses and pricks dont go together.

Or Do they?

skyewriter November 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

'Suppose it depends on what you're into (or vice-versa).

Too, some pricks have been known to be full blown asses. I call them "prickasses" or "one who is an ass and a prick" or more simply "dick".

I gotta go check your blog; I have been going through blog withdrawl the last few days.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Aliceson December 1, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Lucky for US that you had photo documentation of this debilitating condition. Without it, I would be concerned that this dissertation is starting to make you a little crazy.

Is the straight jacket even used anymore?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and don't remind that it's cookie time already. I haven't even stocked up on butter yet... One of these days.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP