In the true spirit of the blogosphere I have created a new award.
It's called the "Funny Bone Award" and it is intended for those bloggers who make us laugh. It may be one post, it may be many.
But this award, as I conceive it, should be given to those bloggers who make us smile; who lift our spirits; or who just make us laugh. One thing very important; this award may not be used in a snarky manner. It is established for the purposes of recognizing those bloggers who truly demonstrate a sense of humor.
There are only a few parameters for the blogger receiving this award:
1. The blogger must do the Funky Chicken.
2. Must post the award in a post (or add it to their collection of awards).
3. Should post a link back to the person who awarded it to them.
4. Pass it on to five more bloggers with a link to one of that blogger's funny posts.
5. Let the bloggers know that they got an award in their comments section
Here's my nominees for the online premiere of the Funny Bone Award (I am trying to pass this along to some blogs I found not too long ago):
Zirgar's Fresh New Brain Squeezin's: Funny Post
Riot Kitty: Funny Post
Leftist Grandpa: Funny Post
Yoga for Cynics: Funny Post
New World Odor: Funny Post
Happy Tuesday all!
PS: I had to share this from a dear friend. I cried I laughed so hard. This is footage of an original Gwen Fosse piece of choreography... with a more contemporary twist from the soundtrack.