Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GOP planning another Pity Party

That's what I am now dubbing the Tea Parties: Pity Parties.

Two governors worried about the so-called trampling of states' rights are throwing a tele-town hall according to Politico.

Oh, one of those governors just so happens to be one that received lots of dollars from the *evil* central government to help with the overblown *outbreak* of H1N1.

And I am not criticizing Texas' taking of federal funds for a potential pandemic; I want my fellow citizens to be healthy.

Because when it all comes down to the real issue~ keeping my neighbors healthy keeps me and my family healthy.

8 comments:

Stacy Hackenberg May 12, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Feel free to criticize Perry all you want. It's over generalizations that make me blow a gasket not criticisms of the asshat I never voted for.

Dr. Jay SW May 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

You're not criticizing Texas' taking of federal funds for a potential pandemic, less than a week after its governor's ridiculous showboating talk of secession?

I certainly am...

ZIRGAR May 12, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Well, they certainly aren't going to be any kind of Pithy Parties, that's for sure.

LeftLeaningLady May 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Pity Party is good. What else could you call them? It is much more succinct than the "we lost and can't figure out what to do now party."

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am still basking!

Anonymous,  May 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

The utilitarian view works. Skye, you seem tired of this, are you? The tea party / pity party crap.

Just sayin'. How did it all go Monday?

Cosa Nostradamus May 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

.
What time does the party start? I'll bring the waterboard!
.

Riot Kitty May 13, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

I hope they all go teabag each other...and then they can all come out of the closet ;)

Grandpa Eddie May 13, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

They just don't get it, do they?

If it wasn't for Federal taxes, Texas wouldn't have gotten that Federal aid to held contain the H1N1 virus, and South Carolina wouldn't have gotten FEMA funds to help fight the recent wildfire.

Do they really think they both could have handled these situations if there were no Federal taxes? I really doubt it. They both would have had to tax the hell out of the citizens of their respective state residents to cover the costs.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP