Sunday, May 24, 2009

The COSIE Award



Many thanks for this recognition from Cosa Nostradamus over at Blog me no Blogs.

From what I can gather, Cosa lives in Hawaii, has a wicked sense of humor, and a great way of making any serious shituation seem not so shitty or serious. Cosa also is a great person to have around if zombies infest your home or village. Hopefully, you don't live near water, but if you do, Cosa has prepared for the antics of the Royal Zombie Synchronized Swimming Team and can give you some excellent survival advice. Such a great mental image...

I am glad to know Cosa in the blogosphere and am honored that, of every blog in all of creation, Cosa considers my blog one of the:

"BEST BLOGS IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE, 5/2009

THIS MONTH HIGHLIGHTING SMALL PERSONAL BLOGS THAT SHOW GENUINE HOSPITALITY

Well Designed, Well Written, Interesting, Funny, Informative And Cosy Hangouts Online"

Who knew this little online blab spot could be all of these great things in Cosa's eyes?

Means the world to me.

Lots to live up to.

No pressure. Nope.

None.

Sincerest thanks to you, Cosa, and all who help make this online purge session so much fun :)

9 comments:

Anonymous,  May 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Wow... that's kinda cool. Congrats. I know I really enjoy your blog and I'm glad to see that you're getting recognition for it!!

Chris May 25, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

WOW, that's great...congrats!

ZIRGAR May 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

Congratulations! Well deserved :-)

Cosa Nostradamus May 25, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

.
We still haven't received your check.

You said it was in the mail.

Doctors!


No, really, congrats. Great job here, Perfesser! And thanks for the kind words.

Yer check is in the mail.
.

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

You're all those things, Skye. Congrats.

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

I know I say it all the time, but I love your blog. Well done, Professor!

Grandpa Eddie May 25, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Congrats Doc!

Well deserved by a well deserving blogger.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP