Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Sick and Tired

Congress gets free health care on your's and my tax dollars.

Why should they keep it and not have to pay for it themselves?

We know they won't vote to cancel their own benefits.

Today, I started a new petition to let Congress know that just because we elected them, doesn't mean they have the right to play politics with the health care of millions of Americans.

Here's the petition I created:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/help-make-congress-work-for-our-health

I signed. Please pass this on to those you think would be interested in it.

Happy Saturday all.

11 comments:

LeftLeaningLady June 20, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Signed and passed on to others. Great job!

Shady Lady June 20, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Signed and passing on. Excellent work!

Riot Kitty June 20, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Really good point - all of those who are opposed to national health care should give theirs up.

Anonymous,  June 20, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

I signed it and am now passing it on!

Grandpa Eddie June 20, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Done and Done.

Thanks for doing this, skye.

Chris June 20, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Thanks...you know how much this means to me...wish I knew how to do that!!! Glad that I could have help kicking some ass!

Sidhe June 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

signed it (f0r real ,when I wuz sober and such...seriously)

the vr is a plot against me, I cannot even visualize the word that b;ohhrt yhyindd I shoulld know t beamercian...

Chris June 21, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

This am I added a letter of my own to your petition e-mail reply and sent it to almost everyone in my address book!!!!!! Good work! Doing something makes us feel less helpless!

Anonymous,  June 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Signing now and passing it on.

skyewriter June 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Thank you all for your support. I hope this gains some traction while I do research on how to get something like this on state ballots.

I know there are several states that don't allow props on ballots, but maybe that very system might be part of the change we need.

Our voices should be heard more than once every couple of years... squeaky wheel gets the grease, I am hoping.

PENolan June 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

I signed and passed it on as well.
Thanks for thinking of this

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP