Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm off, again

Hectic times.

I am off tomorrow to go visit a dear friend for a couple of days.

I expect to be drinking a lot of vino, laughing my ass off, and just having some girl time.

I might even shop-- which I *loathe*.

However, I feel the need for fresh air.

Did anyone hear about the computer "worm" that is going around?

60 Minutes did a segment on it Sunday.


Watch CBS Videos Online

I wonder if the internet will still be here after tomorrow?

If it is (and I am sure it will be) I'll catch you later this week.

Tom's b-day was great.

Thanks for all the happy-happys.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Chris March 31, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

OH, girl time!!!!! I love that!! Wine and laughing? Have a great time.......

Anonymous,  March 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Makes me even more happy to have a MAC

Shady Lady April 1, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

I hope you have the best time!!

Sidhe April 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Ohhh, enjoy your girl time (and remember I'm next on your girl time rounds). I'll be toasting you this evening as I enjoy a nice glass of wine myself! Cheers!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP