Monday, July 13, 2009

Dazed and More Than Confused

It wouldn't be exaggerating to write that it has been one of the worst and weirdest weeks ever.

This morning I woke up on the couch in the living room. Despite my protests, my husband and a few friends took me out last night for my birthday. Tom assured me I did not make an idiot out of myself... I had a few G & Ts and a few shots (ew... I can't believe I used to drink like that in college). Apparently, I got up at some point last night and went to the living room. Odd.

My world seems to be moving in slow motion.

I am looking forward to getting out of town for a few days to go to a conference this weekend; stay at a nice hotel and order room service; catch up with old friends and colleagues who are scattered to the winds.

We will move in a few weeks.

A change of scenery will be good for us both. Too many memories here.

Thank you all for your condolences and kind words of support.

Hanging in like I always do...

I may not be back for a while. I don't feel like I have anything to say at the moment.

But I will check into your blogs and try to keep up with what's going on...

My very best to you all.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP