Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Warning: male nekkidness in this post

So I hurt my back very badly on Monday (not doing anything particularly interesting either).

My husband forced me to go the the doctor yesterday; 2+ hours of agony. I feel like I have daggers in my lower back and my right leg isn't working very well.

I'm on some serious drugs-- so if my posts are sporadic and/or goofy, you know why. Also am not going to try to post anything in the ongoing series. I am having a hard time just typing (so. sick. of. using. the. backspace. button).

And speaking of goofy. I found this on smokinggun.com under the title "Skier Suffers Exposure".

This is something that would totally happen to me (minus the hairy ass and male reproductive parts). I SUCK at skiing.







You really should blow them up to get the full effect.

Hi-larious.

His poor young companion; (I assume it's his child). It looks like she/he tried to help and was clinging on for dear life--not funny.

Hope none of you accidentally get nekkid today (there's got to be a word for that). Any ideas?

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Yep, I always claim my nekkidness was accidental, but no one who knows me ever buys it.
:(

Yea, That would totally happen to me too. I also suck at skiing. I have had other non nekkid encounters with ski lifts. They can be scary.

His poor kid! I think if it had been my dad, I would have lent him the use of a hat or glove or something.

What really sucks is its like National News. I saw that story on CNN. Poor Guy, like the indignity isnt enough, that it has to be broadcast all over the world. He should demand royalties for that kind of humiliation.

Sidhe January 7, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

This totally reaffirms my commitment to never going skiing ever again...the first time I peed my snowsuit. No baloney! Just think what could happen to me if I risked the slopes again...

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

You know if that had been a woman the helocopters would have risked avalanche to circle round to click the full monte for the evening news. The fact that he is male saved him that much.

Peed your suit? So if we feed you a bunch of beans and tequila and take you skiing, you wont spontaneously combust will you?

Note to self: Make sure Sidhe skis in an asbestos suit.

Arlene January 7, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

I can't imagine how this could possibly have happened. What an idiot! I love to ski and have never seen anything like this.
Sorry to hear about your back. I have a theory about that. Hope the drugs help.

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

I saw this on Olbermann last night. Poor guy.

Take care of yourself. Back injuries are tough to get over. Embrace the muscle relaxers because they can be your friend when needed.

Feel better soon.

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

We were at Red River New Mexico one time, and this guy in front of in line, goes to all this trouble to do all these "exercises" (while in line mind you, which was really a pain in --- for the rest of us) and does all this postulating and posturing or whatever.

When we get our chair the attendant says "Ice on top, be careful."

So I say, "Okay."

We get up to the top, and Mr.Exerciseman? He gets out of the chair, and BREAKS HIS LEG no joke.

Hope your back gets better.

bco

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP