Thursday, January 15, 2009

UN Headquarters in Gaza Bombed by Israelis

I think we've got a nation going rogue here.

Seems Israel is starting to write some checks its ass can't cash (god, I love talking like I'm in a towny bar).

Olmert said: "I don't think it should have happened and I'm very sorry."

Sorry?

The news is watching Shrubya waving bye-bye. Washington is preparing for the Inauguration of the Millenium, getting out the fine china and linens.

All while the flames of potential WWIII are being fanned in a little strip of land just twice the size of Washington DC, where there's little merriment, food, water and medicine.

Hold onto your hats, folks. And get online for your news. The main stream media isn't touching this one and I, for one, don't want to be the last to know the loonies have finally started the end of it all.

(A bit dramatic for a Thursday, but this is serious sh*t. Seriously serious sh*t.)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I really can't stand Olmert. Seriously, I hope Obama denounces the actions of Israel on this one after he takes office. However, I'll be surprised if it happens.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP