Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town

So, as many of you know, there's been a bit of a flare up online about the so-called "War on Christmas". Don't they know it's called X-Mas now? ('X' being a variable that is inclusive of all beliefs and peoples? For example: Buddhamas, or Allahmas).

Since the right lost this political cycle, they are acting like rabid, cornered, wounded animals-- claws out and it's their way or the highway.

Bullies, that's all they are. Uncurious, small-minded bullies.

Anyway, when Santa visits their homes on Christmas Eve I hope this is what they get:



I wish people would get a sense of humor!

Life's too short to be so angry.

5 comments:

Arlene December 17, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Good one. Though I now prefer to use the term 'Time is precious' rather than life is short. Some people live a long time and waste a lot of time. Merry Xmas! A

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

That's going to leave a mark...

On my Psyche.

Thats probably why I dont have a chimney.

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Slap that one on a card and I'd ship it out to many this year!

Sidhe December 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

I find great humor in this war (sick-twisted mind that I have, gleefully chuckling my belly full o' jelly every time I see people bitchin' on FOX...I must be receiving some sort of payback since my dear husband is addicted to the damn channel). Oh the joy I felt when I heard about the Atheist Bus Campaign in DC or the little dolly who says "Islam is the Light" or "Satan is the King" depending on what the big bad they are suggesting that you hear. The joy comes from watching narrow minded people freak out as if someone believing differently than they is a personal attack. They'll be holed up in their bunkers soon gripping their edited copies of the New Testament...

I'm continually amazed that I live in a country where freedom is invoked in virtually everything it's citizens choose to do unless what you choose to do is not be a Christian.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP