RWFN= Right Wing F*ck Nuts
According to news sources, the United States Supreme Court conference, held Friday, December 12 determined only 2 of the conferred upon cases were certified; neither of them pertained to Obama's citizenship.
10 valid and research/reality backed points about this:
1. The case was NEVER on the docket as many uninformed conspiracy theorists have been proclaiming. It was under conference to determine whether to CERTIFY it for docket assignment. It was not certified.
2. If the case (or cases) had been certified, don't you think Fox News would have been all over it and some of the so-called "liberal" media outlets (i.e., every outlet aside from FN) would have at least mentioned it? Some folks are going so far as to say that a hearing is still a possibility because "they haven't seen the list of rejected cases, yet." *tearing my hair out, screaming at retards online and in the news, and generally going crazy over the idiocy of some people*
3. The Electoral College meets tomorrow to cast votes for the president-elect, for whom over 62% of the country voted. Get over it. He's our president. He will be inaugurated next month. (God, it cannot get here soon enough.)
4. The voices of division are as Anti-American as I have ever heard. And most of them are
conservative or Republican.
5. Although they are far within their rights to file law suits, don't the RWFN realize that they are trying to undermine the authorities of the individual states who certified Obama for the ballot? I thought they were for weaker central government and more authority in individual states? Now they are running, crying to the SCOTUS. (um how do you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-t-i-t-e-s?) Why didn't they do this when states were putting their ballots together? Primary season ended in June: election held on November 4. According to my math, that's FIVE WHOLE months to bring these frivolous suits to the courts.
6. The kooks that brought the majority of these suits are also 9/11 conspiracy theorists and many support or maintain anti-muslim propoganda or internet blogs.
7. Staunch conservatives have been conditioned to think that if they are bullies, they get what they want. In fact, we are in two wars right now because of it. Our economy is in the shitter because of it.
[Previous 8. (Under further review) Obama's birth certificate has been certified in lower courts; that's why the cases were thrown out, in addition to a "lack of merit" of the law suits.]
8. If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State’s office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies. Not to mention having fooled Columbia University, Harvard University, the Harvard Law Review and the University of Chicago Law School.
9. Many folks who are the most pissed are ones who are either racist, fundamentalist Christian, and/or just uneducated.
10. Contradictions, conspiracy, retards, and sore loseriness. That's all this is a case of.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
RWFN= Right Wing F*ck Nuts