Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good GRIEF: QUIT BEING SORE LOSERS!

Well, they can try to get rid of the sore part; the loser part might be there to stay.

To all repugs out there (you know, those especially nasty conservatives--not all) who voted for Bush twice (or even once), here's some great pics of your lamest duck ever:*

This guy was leader of the free world for the past 8 years. No wonder our country is in the shape it is.


There's a fella afraid of a tennis ball (yet he's playing cricket, did they give him a "special" ball?).


"Yup, over and out." I don't know what's worse: the A-ok sign or the "hrmmph" face. Either way we won't have to see his goofy mug much longer.

PS:

Barack Obama had nothing to do with that IL GOV 'tard. Here's an excerpt from the transcripts released yesterday:

"On Nov. 10, Blagojevich griped the President-elect - "this motherf----r" - wasn't giving him a cabinet post, yet still expected the governor to appoint Obama's choice for senator. "F--k him. For nothing? F--k him." Obama's advisers were "not willing to give me anything except appreciation," Blagojevich complained the next day to an aide. "F--k them." (BBC News).

Does that sound like Obama was in cahoots with this ass hat? Any literate, critically thinking person should say: Hell no.

God, I cannot wait until January 21 when all the nay-sayers will finally have to shut their pie-holes and eat it!

People are trying to sell the vacant IL senate seat on eBay. I love this country.

* Courtesy of the Daily News

4 comments:

Stacy Hackenberg December 10, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

They've already pulled the Ebay listing. Those folks have no sense of humor.

The retarded logic goes sorta like this: Obama is from Illinois thus he is a good friend and willing accomplice to Blogojevich.

Similarly: Bush is from Texas ergo all Texans are republicans. And not so smart either.

Since I can personally disprove the latter and both use the same faulty logic, doesn't it stand to reason that the first one makes as little sense?

skyewriter December 10, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I love it when I travel and I tell people I am from Indiana. I've actually had many folks ask me, "Do you know so-and-so?"

I just wish we didn't have to hear about "how close Obama is to the IL governor and blah, blah, blah" and all the other stupid "facts" Fox Snooze is going to be propagating.

Thanks for visiting; your blog is so fiery!

Aliceson December 10, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

I Love those photos of our fearless leader. I will kind of miss his bonehead remarks and goofy faces but definately not his leadership skills.

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

I still can't believe he was re-elected after the first four.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP