Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Double Dipping for Blog Awards

So it appears there are some blog awards swirling about and I have gotten two very recently.

The first award "Kreativ Blogger" I received from two loyal blogger friends, whose blogs are Shady Lady: My Life Behind Big Shades and Feet Off the Table.



The rule for accepting the Kreativ Blogger Award is to list 7 things you love, then pass the award along to 7 blogs that you love.

  1. Chocolate
  2. My husband (sorry, honey, chocolate comes first)
  3. Our catter, Emma
  4. My family
  5. Being a teacher
  6. Beaches
  7. Any body of water (other than icy puddles)

The second, the Lemonade Award, is for attitude. When life hands you lemons... Thanks to True Blue Texan for this sweet honor.



The protocols for the Lemonade Award:
  • Link to who sent the award
  • Give the award to ten other bloggers. (I'm cheating on this one--here's seven)
  • Link to said nominees
  • Comment on these blogs
  • And post the award

That said, I am going to cross-pollinate with my post.

Here's the blogs (and bloggers) to whom I pass these supportive recognitions:
A Time for Change
Arlene's New Beginning
Apocalyptics Anonymous II
Willpen's World
Mosaic Moods
Political Morsels and Other Droppings
It Dawned on Me

I am so grateful to all whom I've met through blogging. You are all awesome people and I am very lucky to know you.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Thanks so much! You are one of my favorite blogs also. I have found plenty of great blogs from you, too. Thanks again.

Arlene March 16, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

Thanks Skye,
I am really honoured. Also thank you for giving me something else to do. After all, I am still not working!
I love this blogging business. I have come across some very lovely and supportive people as yourself. The internet does make everyone that bit closer.
A xx

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Thanks! That was unexpected. The only problem is we might all be linked to the same blogs. LOL.

Sorry I didnt get here sooner, I just got back from the Zoo.

skyewriter March 17, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

I know, seeing eye.

We have a rather circular group, huh?

Hope the zoo was fun...

Take care.

Anonymous,  March 18, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Thanks so much Skye. You really made my day. i am sorry I am late to post here, but I was having trouble.

You are such an incredible person and an amazing writer that I am thrilled to get these fropm you and really happy that I've met you in this virtual world we share. i swear, it's like a coffee circle where we never meet?!

Thanks again.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP