Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to Make Sure Your Tax Dollars Don't Pay for Abortions

This is how the defunding of a medical-provider for low-income women proves the depths to which the GOP has sunk:




Loony logic seems about right...

PS: A bill has been proposed in the GA legislature that would make miscarriages punishable by the death penalty... yes, you read that right.

"Under Rep. Franklin's bill, HB 1, women who miscarry could become felons if they cannot prove that there was 'no human involvement whatsoever in the causation' of their miscarriage."

5 comments:

Riot Kitty February 23, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

I love how they claim to be "saving babies" and don't give a flying fuck about the ones who have already been born.

skyewriter February 23, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

Hey Riot!

Indeed; the Title X funding cut brought to us by Mike Pence (R-IN) cuts WIC funding... screw low-birth weight babies born to low-income women.

Thanks for stopping by! I am trying to get my head back into the game :). Have missed all my bloggy friends so much.

Chris February 24, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

And we've missed you too!!
This is just wrong on so many levels, and you both are right...what about the little ones that are here and suffering at the hands of the same people who would throw Mom's in jail for not having them!!?????? It is just about as fucked up as one could get!
After a morning of reading some of the most outlandish things imaginable perpetrated by the GOP, nothing would surprise me!
Keep blogging girl!! I'm finding myself barren of words lately myself, and I'm doing most of my ranting on FaceBook!

skyewriter February 24, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

Hi, Chris!

It's good to know you are still ranting (and raving, too :).

My blood is boilin'!

Thanks for stopping by!

Chris February 25, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

Mine is more that boiling as well!! And hearing the final vote in Wisc. didn't help!! Or hearing Huckabee pontificate, or hearing that a bill has been written to make it a felony to have a miscarriage.....you name it in the last couple of days!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP