Thursday, September 3, 2009

Background Checking the President for a School Visit

The Right in this country has sunk to a low I could never imagine.

There are calls from parents and concerned citizens demanding that the President "let the school know" what he plans say to children in Virginia when he visits a school there next Tuesday.

Here's what is going to happen according to whitehouse.gov.

So... he's basically going to tell kids to stay in school and be responsible for their own learning.

Now isn't that a shitty message to send our young people? Stay in school.

I wonder what Bush 43's people told the folks at Emma E. Booker Elementary School the days leading up to this school visit:



Here's Fox "News'" take on the more recent matter.

W.T.F.

9 comments:

Shady Lady September 3, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

I know this is not your point, but I am so glad that I homeschool my daughter. Is that video really a display of how kids learn in school these days?

Riot Kitty September 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

I think there's no level too low for them to hit. I mean, they want to see his dick after all!

Chris September 3, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I remember a day when hearing the president speak to us was a good thing, and we were respectful and awed.......now parents have to monitor what they can hear from the person they elected? Pretty sad....what country do I live in??

Cosa Nostradamus September 4, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

.
I've asked the Aliens to remove the Republicans. Be patient. It takes time to terraform a moon.
.

Sidhe September 4, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Simply amazing. Just when you think it cannot get any stupider, it does.

Anonymous,  September 4, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I have been watching this on the news and cannot believe it. This would never happen to a white president. Ever.

Anonymous,  September 4, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

I couldn't believe this either. I wrote about it as well. Morons!

Anonymous,  September 4, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Let's see . . . W. goes to schools and reads board books (which is appropriate to his reading level), and no one bats an eye. Obama, one of the best orators to come around in years, needs to be checked before speaking before a class?

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF...This blows my already fried little brain.

msprimadonna67 September 14, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

I did a post on Obama's speech on my blog, too. As both a teacher and a parent of students in my district, I was appalled at the way fear caused our admins to react about A SPEECH FROM OUR PRESIDENT. Unbelievable. We were told we were not permitted to show it live under any circumstances. I watched it on Tivo with my kids that night. So what, exactly, were we so afraid of in the message??? Scary stuff, you know, when the President urges our kids to work hard and stay in school.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP