Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yesterday

I had a great idea for a blog post... yesterday.

Actually, last night. It was deep. Personal. Something I thought: "Wow. I really need to blog about that."

Today?

Pfft.

Gone.

No clue what deepness I was plumbing.

Back to being shallow, I suppose.

Moving is hell. (Didn't I already write that?)

HELL!!!!

Actually, I am just feeling like a drama queen (pronounced: draa-maa).

I have committed myself to one section of Comp at the U from which I recently received my degree (they *cannot* take it back was my first thought, can they?).

I am also going to be teaching several courses online for two different universities.

Wish I could remember what I was going to post about today.

It had something to do with the meaning of life or some such nonsense.

When I remember what it was, I promise to share.

Missing the monkey badly these days. I have been dreaming about her a lot. Yesterday morning I dreamt about a dragonfly outside my window. When I touched the glass, it turned into Emma. I woke up crying. I know whatever she is doing she is doing it in a good place. And if you knew her, a dragonfly seems to really suit her personality.

In the meantime, here's some terrible cuteness. So cute it hurts.



That website always makes me laugh.

I hope you all had great weekends. I will be back with photos... we actually have flowers and a garden in our new place...

10 comments:

ZIRGAR August 17, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

I hope everything is going well for you, despite the hectic nature of how it all seems!

Dr. Jay SW August 17, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Yes, that was appallingly cute.

I've experienced the great blog post that got away lots of times...god only knows how many are floating around out there...

Anonymous,  August 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

The titles of your last 2 posts make me think about song titles. I hope you are doing well and that you remember what you were going to write about. Now I am curious. Darn it.

Shady Lady August 17, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I'll be patient and wait for the next profound post. Can't wait to see photos of the new place.

Riot Kitty August 17, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Very cute! Sorry about your kitteh.

Chris August 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Losing a 'lightbulb moment...oh I have to post about that' is a bummer!!! Happens to me all of the time...it just takes a small distraction or 'I'm too tired to write' and it's all over!!!
After the hellish part of moving is over, you'll find all sorts of new and creative stuff to do! Hey, a garden and flowers aren't too shabby......I'll share mine, if you share yours!!!
HHHAAAAA.....the word for verification today was RANTI........

themom August 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

I used to be able to "recall" something almost forgotten...not anymore. Once it is gone - it is really out in the universe somewhere. Old age sucks big time. When that profound moment returns, we shall await the post. Love cat pictures!

Cosa Nostradamus August 18, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

.
Just imagine if you were a member of a nomadic tribe and you moved all the time. Being female, you would then complain bitterly every time you had to stay in one place for more than a few nights. "OW!" You'd say, "We're NOT moving again!!! Why do we ALWAYS have to STOP!!!???"

This is in fact, prob'ly, why civilization developed in the sedentary way that it did. We men always take great pleasure in annoying you women.

Or maybe it was all reverse psychology...
.

LeftLeaningLady August 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Usually about the time I am dozing off at night I have the most amazing AH HA moments. I write loooong ingenious posts in my head, only to find there was a reboot in the night. I don't think I usually get them back, maybe you will.

Aliceson August 24, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

flowers and a garden? That sounds wonderful, I can't wait to see the photos.

To be honest, looking at the photo of the kitty, I couldn't find the cat at first. Like a where's Waldo.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP