Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A really fun meme

Google the word "unfortunately" along with your first name.

Find 15 results

I made a mini-saga out of mine (I used my legal name and substituted my screen name):

Unfortunately, Skyewriter and Sydney are both very well-endowed.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter did not know what that was, but tried unsuccessfully to find it.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter is cursed with a tendency towards major faux pas.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter couldn't help herself.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter's nude cell phone photo was sent to hundreds of teenagers by, first, her so-called boyfriend.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter would regret that decision.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter soon returned to movies that bombed.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter's action figure was one of several from the Droids and Ewoks line that was never released to distributors.

Unfortunately…Skyewriter had plans of her own.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter goes to school and ends up teaching.

Unfortunately Skyewriter's career has a lot of these innocuous roles.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter is trying to succeed in an industry that is surviving on life-support.

Unfortunately Skyewriter's time is running out.

Unfortunately Skyewriter's plane crashed.

Unfortunately, Skyewriter doesn't seem to realize that she is dead.

THE END

Tom's going to be really pissed about the naked picture... and bummed about the action figure.

PS: To True Blue Texan: I promise I will get to the spectacular award... I have been thinking very earnestly about it and who to pass it along to... it is a distinct honor.

9 comments:

Anonymous,  April 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Hilarious! I'm off to try it.

Pasha

Cosa Nostradamus April 29, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

.
"Unfortunately, Skyewriter left her webcam on..."
.

skyewriter April 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Huh?

[glares]

[looks around suspiciously]

[closely inspects upper edge of laptop screen: thinks "did this thing come with a webcam?"]

:)

I was hoping to find one that read:

Unfortunately, Skyewriter did not realized she had been zombified.

Unknown April 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

"Unfortunately James is right" was one I found. If I could only get my wife to read that.

Cosa Nostradamus April 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

.
"...and everyone on the Internets was able to see that she had been, like, totally zombified."



BTW, hackers & Gov creeps actually can remotely activate your mike & webcam when you're on the 'Net.

I put tape over mine.

--My webcam, that is...
.

Grandpa Eddie April 29, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Crap! I didn't realize that many things had happened to me.

I 'spose I better start payin' more attention.

Anonymous,  April 29, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Cosa, If that is true, then Unfortunately the Creeps and Spooks Deserve then to see me Nekkid.

poor bastards!

ZIRGAR April 29, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

WOW! I'm much more interesting that I thought I was! lol

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP