Friday, September 11, 2009

Unfair and Imbalanced: Unconventional Media

At the end of his appearance on Hannity last PM, Joe Wilson was told by the Hannity himself that he has a "link on his blog for those that want to support [Wilson] on hannity.com." The link is in the four-option flash box on the left side of the main body, first choice, caption "Support Joe Wilson". Anyone who wants to complain that the so-called MSM personalities do the same, my response is... the subtitle of hannity.com *ties* it to the network with "The Sean Hannity Show". I've never seen any *program blogs* from CNN or MSNBC that do the same type of promotion for a candidate (unless it was PAID advertisement space).

I think the Unconventional-Media (UM) is in the bag for the conservatives (um... duh, I know).

In case you want to watch the strange, other-worldly, wildly entertaining video of the interview, here it is:



Off to apologize to my laptop again... sorry little laptop. Don't hate me.

Happy Friday all.

7 comments:

Chris September 11, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Saw one interview by this guy, and can't bring myself to do it again.......Sorry!.......It makes me too sad!!!!!!

Sidhe September 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Bleahhh! You know I don't care if anyone did it before and what side they are on, it's never appropriate. I'm getting quite irritated that they keep bringing up abortion...a legal medical procedure, private between a patient and doctor (HIPAA), isn't anyfuckingbody's business. But *they* keep sneaking these "shock" ideas into the health care reform debate.

Anonymous,  September 11, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

I think those people are crazy. Period.

Unknown September 12, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

I don't believe it was an emotional outburst. I think it was a calculated, carefully timed action for the purpose of disrespecting the President and furthering the never-ending discussions of what's really in the bill.

I think it will backfire on them just like the carrying of weapons openly at the presidential debates did. Both actions make them look like a bunch of nuts.

Anonymous,  September 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Yellow Journalism is a sad state of affairs and Fox in their attempt to become an American Anachronism, seems to have embraced this state of a total lack of integrity. I agree with Mike30200, Wilson is a Vet, he used to be a Colonel in the Reserves. He was trained to respect rank and the office of the Commander and Chief--so he knows better than to act like that. Clearly he is a Birther, a Racist and a Secessionist. He is dangerous, because he wants to dissolve the union along with Rick Cantor and Rick Perry and others. Hannity and Fox want to dissolve the Union too or else they wouldnt be supporting this bullshit with such abandon. This is no longer about different views, this is about people who want to divide the country into pieces parts for their own profit so that its no longer America, we no longer have civil rights and they hold all the power in some really awful ways.

Unknown September 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

What planet are these guys living on? I watched the speech and have read the house bill. I think there only interest is to try to stop anything from changing because they want the power. Those jackasses in DC couldn't care less about us out here in the 'real' America.

themom September 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

...and your little laptop didn't reach up and smack you back to reality??? Just kidding. I was channel surfing in my sleep that night and realized I was on Faux, because I heard Hannity yelling his venom...my fingers have never moved over the remote buttons so quickly!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP