Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just What I Needed

Tom just sent me this video as a PS to an email a few moments ago.

I am the luckiest woman on the planet...



Reminded me of this post that I wrote a while ago.

On the heels of that first email another email with the subject "for giggles" that read (copied and pasted verbatim):

"This band has it all,
3 mullets,
1 handlebar mustache,
bell bottoms,
big fuzzy boots,
and totally inappropriate chest hair."

With a link to this video:



I hope you are all having great hump days.

9 comments:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Hilarious second video! You are lucky.

Unknown July 22, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Those videos take me back. I used to have a mullet. Thanks to my wife and her style I saw the error of my ways.

Dr. Jay SW July 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Among the few words in this post are "hump" and two incidences of "climax"...I'm hesitate to watch the videos for fear they might shatter what's left of my fragile innocence...

Riot Kitty July 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

I am proud to say Mr. RK has never had a mullet.

LOVED your revenge story on my blog ;)

Chris July 22, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

I'll have what she's having?

Anonymous,  July 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Is it just me or does Sonny Geraci's weird mouth movements seem a bit distracting?

Shady Lady July 23, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Isn't it incredible to have such an amazing man in your life?! I'm pretty lucky, too.

And I love both those songs. Tom forgot to point out the fringe sleeves in the second video. =)

Unknown July 23, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Great old tunes. Thanks.

Anonymous,  July 23, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Precious and Few.... sigh.... now that brings back memories of young love in the Summer of 72.

A bit corny yes, but I am old now...:)

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP