Monday, July 27, 2009

Nostradamus and A Cosie


Apparently, the babble, tripe, and general frivolity that have become my blog of late has garnered another Cosie from Cosa Nostradamus at Blog Me No Blogs. He is among those I count as a lifeline of support when I am feeling overwhelmed and uninspired and want to chuck the whole effing blog thing.

Again, I am honored, as Cosa is witty, informed, and at times absolutely irreverent.

Most of all, I appreciate his humor and ability to use his keen sense of irony to discuss topics as varied as the alien invasion of our solar system, healthcare, the celebrity machine, and a recent post on war.

If you haven't checked out his blog, you should.

The blogging world needs more bloggers like Cosa. He is a loyal and cool dude who in a pinch can wax hysterical on zombies, Michael Jackson, and all things in which we take ourselves *way* too seriously.

His best quality as a blogger, however, is his determination to expose morons, baffoons and boobs (not in a literal sense, Cosa :) for the detritus that they are.

Thanks, Cosa. Your humor and support have kept me bouyant in many times of near-fatal-bloggaphobotitus.*

* The recurrent fear that your blog is suffering because of an inability to make sense, to have a cohesive purpose, and a general ennui with the blathering idiots we suffer daily.

7 comments:

Cosa Nostradamus July 27, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

.
Thanks, Sis'! You're blog is ALWAYS worth reading.

And I do cover, um, uncover boobs: Eliza Dushku's & Megan Fox's, most recently.

Anyway, hang in there, we all miss you and hope your vacation/ move are going well and helping to recharge your batteries.

And remember, it's always darkest just before it gets really f**kin' DARK! But then the sun comes up with no regard for previous events. So hang in there. Your fans will always be here for you. Right, gang?

Gang?

Oh, they're prob'ly robbing somebody. They'll be back. You know how GANGS are...

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can improve my little blog, let me know. Thanks.
.

Sidhe July 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

You rock (of course)!

Riot Kitty July 27, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Well, congratulations. But I think I'll hang on to my boobs!

themom July 27, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Congrats! I shall check out his blog. You deserve the award also.

skyewriter July 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Yay! Thank you all... and Cosa, I think you know how I feel about you :P.

Sidhe, right back at you chicky.

Riot: I am with you on the boobs.

themom: I know you left me a lil' sumpin sumpin on your blog a while back and I need to go get it! It meant the world to me at one of the lowest times that you thought of me.

I wouldn't be able to do this if it weren't for you all.

ZIRGAR July 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Congratulations! Your blog is great and I always look forward to reading your point of view on things. Keep up the good work, it's not lost on the rest of us :-)

Cosa Nostradamus July 28, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

.
BWI

"your blog"
not
"you're blog'

Proofreading. There's one thing I can do to improve my blog. Sorry, Skye...

YOUR support means lots to me because YOU'RE so smart, articulate, politically savvy, literate and funny and wise and human and stuff.

Thanks again from all of us.
.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP